TUx Innovation Pitches
We’re looking for pitches that will reinforce the innovative power of Horticulture Netherlands in the field of health and the living environment.
THEME 2023 PLANTS + HUMAN >>> HEALTH
Pitches of ideas on how horticulture can unlock the benefits of plants and their fruits to improve health and create a more liveable society.
Here’s a list of some possibilities (non-limited, if you have a better idea, please send it in)
- New product ideas and services that lead to plants being used to boost health, both as food and as an element of the living environment.
- New product ideas with more healthy ingredients.
- Methods to improve quality retention in the value chain, so that fewer healthy ingredients are lost.
- Methods of using plants in the living and working environment in a way that makes these environments heathier.
- Innovative ideas to tell our Health-Happiness story.
COACHING & TRAINING
Participants could win a pitch readiness training programme from World Startup.
|14:00 - 17:00
|Pitch practice for speakers
|14:00 - 17:00
The award ceremony will take place in Wageningen on 9 November during a special event.
The pitches will be given on the main stage on 9 November 2023 during the ImpactT&U 2023 Event in Wageningen.
Participants whose pitches are selected will present their ideas on the main stage on 9 November 2023 during the ImpactT&U 2023 Event in Wageningen.
An expert jury will evaluate the entries according to the following criteria:
- The characteristics of the approach and solution aimed at the horticultural sector promoting health and the living environment.
- Originality and innovative nature;
- Potential economic and social impact (sustainability and circularity);
Entries will be judged in two rounds. A maximum of 10 participants will be shortlisted after the first round, and will have a chance of winning the jury and audience prizes.
A jury prize will be awarded to the nominated pitches. This will be decided during the pitch at the event:
- Guidance by one of the Innovation Brokers at Top Sector Horticulture & Starting Materials on presenting the idea to the business community (5 days, worth €5,000). From idea to reality.
- An Innovation Workshop with the Innovation Broker, to elaborate the idea with companies.
- Media exposure via KAS Magazine worth €1,500.